How to use Aloe Vera
1. Pamper yourself with a relaxing body rub.
2. Treat burns from minor accidents in the kitchen.
3. Eliminate black and blue bruises. Soothes and heals sunburn.
4. It relieves itching from insect bites.
5. Reduce tissue damage from frostbite.
6. Relieve mysterious rashes.
7. It helps in healing herpes.
8. It helps in sports injuries .Use as an antidote to allergic skin reactions.
9. Used in creams and lotions as a general moisturizer for dry skin.
10. Aloe is absorbed quickly by the dry skin.
11. Prevent pesky pimples and acne treatment Soothes psoriasis.
12. Prevent scarring and stretch marks.
13. Shrinking warts.
14. It reverses the signs of skin aging and wrinkles.
15. Helps eliminate eczema.
16. Brighten the skin.
17. Aloe can reduce dark spots.
18. Make new skin again, with exfoliation.
19. Accelerate hair growth, reduces dandruff, making aloe massage on the scalp.
20. Remove eye makeup.
21. Treat vaginal irritation.
22. Drink aloe vera juice to relieve gastrointestinal disorders such as indigestion.
23. Take a sip to reduce the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome including bloating and discomfort.
24. Take aloe orally to relieve heartburn, arthritis and rheumatism pain.
25. Drink Aloe to help stomach ulcers, colitis, hemorrhoids, urinary tract infections and prostate problems.
26. Drink Aloe to help lower cholesterol and triglycerides, and to have a healthy heart.
27. To minimize eye and ear inflammation and infection.
28. Enhances the oxygenation of your blood.
29. It protects the body from oxidative stress.
30. Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
31. Nourishes the body with vitamins, minerals, enzymes and glyconutrients.
32. It replaces dozens of first aid products.
33. Ends constipation.
34. Protects the kidneys from disease.
35. Functions like the «sports drink» nature of the balance of electrolytes The most important ingredient is the acemannan can not be made by adults.
36. There are 20 different amino acids that our body needs to be renewed. The crux of the matter is that the human body can not produce these amino acids alone. The Aloe Vera contains at least seven of the eight essential amino acids.
How to use Aloe Vera